Friday, June 10, 2011

Brady 6 months

I borrowed my mom's camera because my Rebel XT is in great need of replacing.  It's been a good camera and I have managed to get as much use out of it as possible.  Despite the fact that the flash has been broken nearly a year.  Carrie and I have a busy weekend ahead with photography and are looking forward to having alot of fun.
I'm shooting our nieces' 18 month pictures tonight, we have a wedding to shoot tomorrow and Sunday Carrie is doing a special event.  I took some time this morning to get familar with my mom's camera by taking Brady's 6 month pictures.  I'm so happy with how they turned out and if I didn't already know I need a new camera, I certainly do now.
Brady is such a photogenic, happy boy.  He's used to looking at his mommy behind the camera, I guess he finds it funny.



















1 comment:

  1. so darn cute! The photography is pretty awesome too!!

    ReplyDelete